Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
So I really didn't appreciate Lilly standing there talking about how I might be pregnant, right in front of her brother.
TOP FIVE REASONS WHY IT'S HARD BEING FRIENDS WITH A CERTIFIED GENIUS
1. She uses a lot of words I don't understand. (**Words I don't understand as the reader either.)
2. She is often incapable of admitting that I might make a meaningful contribution to any conversation or activity.
3. In group situations, she has trouble relinquishing control.
More than 2 sentences, but….I am so addicted to this series! It’s rather young for me (sorta/kinda), but I love stuff about princesses.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish. ^^
I’m actually not getting ANY books for Christmas. My family thinks books are a waste of time if you can’t get them cheap and that they’re way overpriced. So, I’m making a, “I wish my family was more supportive and this is what they would get me if they were” list.
1. The George R.R. Martin Song Of Ice and Fire Hardcover Box Set: Seriously?? How GORGEOUS do these books look! I want them soooo bad. They look so much better than the set I bought for $20 bucks.
2. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: They would definitely get me this. I read it and I loved it…I just don’t own it.
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
4. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
5. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris: I forgot this one was coming out. My mom bought me the first 8 for my birthday a few years back. I need more Sookie in my life.
7. A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth: And this one would have the biggest and prettiest bow on there and say, “From Four.”
9. The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset: The one that comes with the Mockingjay pin (I’m looking at you Scholastic book-fair this January!). Then I walk around and say I’m the Mockingjay. I’ll have the pin to prove it.
10. Storm Born by Richelle Mead: After reading the comics, I’m pretty much DYING to read this.